ABOUT MY NAME!!!!
Literal meaning :
"Dances with Hat-stands."
Famously confined to the Scottish Highlands, then to prison, then to bed on the eve of a Tuesday, the name Cuddles was originally used chiefly to refer to those bred solely for organ harvesting, before eating a big cream cake.
1. Cuddles Tightbadger ("The Thing"), disgusted by the self-aware vacuum cleaner;
2. Cuddles Dots, who could never shake an early association with unspeakable guilt;
3. Cuddles U Quoits, first victim of the self-propelled gardener;
4. Cuddles de la Sprewt ("The Celebrated Juggler"), aroused by Explode-O, the wonder bang dismantler;
5. Cuddles de la Nivea, populariser of an ice sculpture of Hugh Scully;
6. Cuddles Macaulay, channeller under supernatural influences of the evaporating duck;
7. "Terrible" Cuddles Boonk, co-habitee of sixteen people associated with quicklime dental cleanser;
8. Cuddles de Happenstance, BA, champion of a slightly famous TV chef whom they saw looking at cardigans in Woolworth's one time;
9. Cuddles O'Oaf-Thews, fascinated to death by the nightmare cupboard;
10. Inspector Cuddles Cangoose ("The Pale"), once saved by Tramp Drink.
Typical Cuddles motto
"You can't fix what isn't broken without smashing it up a bit first."http://theweekly.co.uk/4801/your_name_here/index.cgi